2020 County Health Rankings State Report - Interactive Diagram
Patterns of unfair and avoidable differences in a variety of health measures exist at the local, state, and national level. The graphic below allows you to explore how health may vary for counties and among racial/ethnic groups within your state.
Please see more notes at the bottom of this page.
This interactive provides one way to look at data by race and ethnicity. County Health Rankings & Roadmaps provides other tools and resources to further explore data on health inequities – everything from how to measure and find data inequities, to how to work together to reduce those inequities. We suggest checking out the following County Health Rankings & Roadmaps resources:
- Disparity ratings in What Works for Health
- Section 3.0: How Can Data Help Us Identify and Understand Inequities in the Why Use Data? Action Learning Guide
- Take Action Center to identify strategies and tools to improve health in your community for all (e.g. Strategies to Promote Health and Equity for All)
- Race data for other health measures on your snapshot
- Finding More Data for additional state-specific data by racial and ethnic groups