Making the Most of the 2020 County Health Rankings Release
How healthy is your county? For more than a decade, County Health Rankings & Roadmaps has shown that where you live matters to how well and how long you live. March 2020 will be the 10th anniversary of the County Health Rankings, and we want you to be ready to take advantage of the attention and excitement of this year's release. Join us for our March 3rd webinar to explore what’s new in the 2020 County Health Rankings, including:
- Interactive features on the County Health Rankings & Roadmaps website.
- Tips for using highlighted tools and resources.
- Guidance on how to use the Rankings release to inspire action in your community.
Post-Webinar Breakout Session at 4:00 EST
Want to chat with us directly? Immediately following the webinar, plan to join us for extended Q&A to talk more about:
- Data resources with members from our Rankings Team
- Using the Rankings for action with members from our Community Transformation Team
We invite you to share your experiences using the Rankings and ideas for the upcoming release. We’ll provide a link for the discussion group during the webinar – no pre-registration required.