Project updates, commentaries, events and news about health across the nation from the County Health Rankings & Roadmaps team.
Just launched: County Health Rankings & Roadmaps redesigned website!
We are proud to announce the launch of the newly redesigned countyhealthrankings.org!
Our refreshed site is even easier to use, allowing you to find the right CHR&R resources when you need them. The site features new navigation to help you effectively explore your county health data, health improvement strategies, guidance for taking action, and examples of what others have learned and achieved in their own communities.
Take a look at some of the new site highlights, and start exploring today:
- The new Partner Center is a one-stop-shop for tailored guidance to help change-makers find the right partners and engage them effectively.
- What Works for Health features an improved tool for finding evidence-informed policies and programs, along with highlights of new and updated strategies that may be a fit for your community.
- See all of our Communities in Action stories in one place. These stories illustrate how organizations and groups are using policies, programs, and systems changes to create healthier communities.
- The redesigned Action Center is now easier to use and holds enhanced insights and guidance to help communities navigate their health improvement path.
- In the Learn From Others section, you’ll find examples and lessons learned from others through webinars, stories from communities across the country, RWJF Culture of Health Prize winners, and more.
- Our new What is Health? page introduces visitors to our broad definition of health, the importance of health equity, and how our program is contributing to a vision of better health for all.
- We’ve created a new Explore Health Rankings section of the site. You can find your Rankings data, explore state and national Rankings reports, dig into the science behind the Rankings, and access guidance on how to use the data to improve health.
- On the newly created News & Events page you’ll find the latest program updates and activities in one place. Make sure to bookmark this one – there’s always something new to check out!
Want a deeper dive into the refreshed site? Watch a recording of our webinar!