- Raising awareness in the general community about the multiple factors that influence health via media interviews and follow-up conversations.
- Initiating community health assessment and planning efforts where none previously existed.
- Celebrating successes and promoting existing community health improvement efforts.
- Informing policy makers about the many factors that affect a community's health and about community health improvement planning.
- Revitalizing or refining existing community health improvement strategies.
- Citing the County Health Rankings as justification in securing grant funding to conduct community health improvement efforts and/or to address the determinants of health.
Visit the Community Stories section to learn more.